I spent my first two weeks of GSoC (and the three weeks before it starts) trying to figure out how the Khipu’s code works but I didn’t get it. I was putting my effort trying to plot vectors but there were a enourmous structure of the code that I’d need understand before and it was unexpected for me. So, one of my menthors, Tomaz, suggested that I could change my project and try to refactor Khipu. So this last week I started a new interface, because the current interface is very simple and can be better.
I’m studying QML and already started the new interface, you can see below:
I’m in the end of my semester at college, so I need to split my time with GSoC and my college tasks, so now I’m going slowly but on the next month I have my vacation and I’ll have all of my time dedicated to it.
My menthors have helped me a lot so far, and I would like to say thanks for the patience, and say sorry for KDE for my initial project and for waste the first weeks on a thing that didn’t produce anything.